Friday, February 16, 2018

To A Soulmate

I’ve written letters in the past, I’ve dated, met people, faced adventures, looked to settle…  to come to nothing but empty-handedness.  Why, I’ve asked myself.  Is it me?  Is it my destiny?  Or is it that I truly had not found what I was always looking for….

You are different.  Its a strange feeling.  A feeling of positive nervousness when I think of you . A comfort.  A connection.  That of laughter.  That of depth.  This energy flow that seems to transcend us.

Time doesn’t stop.  Old memories stick.  New memories form.  We will keep building our lists of life.  Our work, our agendas, they keep moving forward.  We keep climbing that ladder.  From childhood, till now, the ladder of life.  But, it is this moment, this very moment, that we have to capture.  We have to hold.  We have to cherish forever.  We won’t ever get this time back.  I want to live every moment like we are frozen in a state of time.  Our memories form like a rock, sitting at the bottom of the ocean, never to get loose.

As for my reflections that I spoke of  the other day.   we are human .   we will have moods.   as much as i strive for ups, i will have downs.   I don't want money and material to distract and I feel your confidence in me.. we are new .  I am confident of this.  The  more I spend time , the more I feel a soul connection. It’s my selfish interest to want things perfect . its my desire to remain old fashion…preserve the values i grew up with.  I know money can ruin it all. and I don’t want that to ever be in our way . Sometimes I’ll be more vulnerable and sometimes you.. but if we truly love and feel confident then we will always feel protected.

It is this spirit of connection that can never fade…just grows deeper, fonder, and protected, with time.  We are not perfect.  I must remember.  But its the imperfections that make bring us closer…the the things we will remember..and build this rock solid memories.

Let us share adventures, as we walk the line of life, and build this together.  Our foundation.  Our present.  And our Future.

Into the darkness, into the night.. a goodnight tonight and a kiss that will last forever.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home