Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our social lives..what is going on?!!!

I'm realizing..how lame it is sitting in front of a computer all day on this cold wintery day in San Diego.  Its like the technology revolution is killing social life. That is why I try hard to socialize every week, but just that is tough..everything requires planning and calendar nowadays.  My parents, when they got married, they used to socialize every weekend .  It was like they looked forward to it .  And even when we were young babies, we used to go with them and play with other babies/ kids.  Life is so structured now.

Sorry, just realizing how dependent I am on this comp and Internet now.  I think disjoining Facebook is not enough.  I think I'm burning out of this US culture myself...might need a break from it...

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from
an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... weight loss exercises

 

Post a Comment

<< Home