Sunday, June 09, 2013

Healer Within Series - Brahma Kumaris

Link To Series:
http://youtu.be/Lt83hOCJSQY

Episode 1:
  • Our every thought, word, and action is our creation.  Situations come to us from outside, but our responses our completely our choice.
  • People may cheat, betray, trouble me.  But the emotions I create our my responsibility.  I create my emotional wounds and I need to heal myself.
  • If I say I cannot change my habits, then I am creating a negative affirmation, and creating a destiny of pain.
Episode 2: 
  • Past incidents are triggers which we use to create thoughts NOW.  We have a choice how much pain we create and for how long.
  • Never be harsh or critical with yourself or compare with others.  Acceptance and love is the first step to healing.
  • Do not leave emotional wounds to be healed with time.  We become weaker, and vulnerable to more wouldds.  Resolve the issue and heal the wound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home