Friday, July 19, 2013

Meeting Maura and Family in Palos Verdes... June/ July 2013





I stayed with Maura Mizaguchi for six weeks as I was seeking a potential relocation from San Diego to Los Angeles. Coco and I, became great friends with the family. I enjoyed all of the local surroundings which included a day trip to Catalina, many hiking trails in the area, roller blading in Manhattan Beach, strolling the Strand between Hermosa Beach and Manhattan Beach, and exploring the trails around Terranea, Abalone Cove, and the rocky shores of Palos Verdes, and the Botanical Gardens.  Even enjoyed hanging out at Starbucks coffee, with the beautiful ocean views.

It was truly sad to leave, as I had grown very attached to her family and will miss all of them. The greatest thing out of my stay is I made new life long friends.  I'll especially miss the bond with her son Kapono.  We went to the park every day after school, to play with Coco.  At first Coco always barked at him.  By the time we left, they were friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home