Friday, January 15, 2010

Feeling like an Avatar...

Ever feel like a character in the movie Avatar? That's how I'm feeling right now. Just really blue (as a friend put it)..Actually, I think I need to detox from all this flurry of online activity. I mean ..can you imagine, just about 15 years ago, there was no YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, or even email...or even Internet..or even CELL phones?

How time has changed, and in some respects gotten SOOOOO out of control! I Feel now...we live almost as much time in a virtual world, as in our normal world. I mean, have you noticed our freeways getting lighter, coffee shops closing sooner, and less people at the theater...Its all cuz we are so inundated with being on Facebook , AOL, Messenger, Twitter, you name it...and our real SOCIAL Interactions are dying..in fact , SOCIAL INTERACTION is going extinct.

Ugh! I dislike being in such a cynical mood....need to go re-energize and go to the gym! So I can get back into humanoid form! :)

Off for some detox rehap!

1 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous chocolitcookie said...

But its true though! most of us are far far away from the real life... or shud i say quality life :S ! its sad !! :S
life is getting all mechanical and robotic ,.... Oh Dear me !!
xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home