Sunday, July 23, 2006

My career path leading to O'Interface..

After finishing my undergrad Business Degree at UC Riverside in 1996, I really was lost. I didn't know what to do....I really wasn't attracted to many of the industries and companies coming to our campus. So, I decided to pack my bags and head back to Fremont, where my parents were at, and home of the Silicon Valley.

The Entrepreneurship bug started when I joined my first Startup in Redwood City , Ca, NetObjects, back in 1996. We built an amazing WebAuthoing Software product called NetObjects Fusion which was the first visual tool to help design robust websites.

After spending about 8 years in Sales & Business Development within the High Tech Industry...and finsihing off Business School at UCLA Anderson, my game plan was to slowly start transitioning into my own thing...I wanted to build a long term business venture that would provide security, intellectual fullfillment, and a desire to use it to build a lifestyle that I wanted to live..And my entrepreurial blood was raging...I had done 3 startups, worked for a large company, and always enjoyed helping bring products to the market.wanted to leverage my natural skills and build a lifestyle around a service that have a natural knack for meeting people everywhere I go..I have always enjoyed meeting and interacting with interesting people. I also have very strong roots with the India, where my extended family lives. Since undergrad, I've wanted be involved with International Business...

So founded by my brother, Rishi Oswal, an amazing freelance photographer and Web User Interface Designer (www.rishio.com)...I decided to take his concept and form a business around it.... using my skills to help business owners with their technology needs...I have built a company called O'Interface, a Software solutions company focused on Mobile and WebApplication Development...www.ointerface.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home